The 8th China Veterinary Drug Exhibition Was Grandly Held in Zhengzhou
The 8th China Veterinary Drug Exhibition grandly held in Zhengzhou International Convention & Exhibition Centre (ZZICEC) from June 19 to 20, 2021. This exhibition was jointly organized by the China Veterinary Drug Inspection Institute and the China Veterinary Drug Association.
Director Li Ming of the China Institute of Veterinary Drugs presided over the opening ceremony of the exhibition. Yu Kangzhen, former deputy minister of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, announced the opening of the conference. Chen Zhisheng, Deputy Secretary-General of the People’s Government of Henan Province, and Cai Xuepeng, President of the Chinese Veterinary Medicine Association attended the opening ceremony and delivered speeches.
The exhibition held a number of reports, academic lectures, and special forums with clear themes, novel formats, and high-level. In addition, a series of activities were arranged, such as information release of veterinary drug scientific research results, results transfer signing, and new version of veterinary drug GMP related equipment product promotion conferences. Speed up the promotion of veterinary drug technology to become bigger and stronger, and help the smooth implementation of the new version of veterinary drug GMP.
The following scholars were invited to give special reports, they are:
- Li Ming, Director of China Veterinary Drug Supervision Institute.
- Feng Zhongwu, Vice President of the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences.
- Deng Xingzhao, Director of the Monitoring Information Division of the Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Bureau of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs.
- Bu Zhigao, Director of Harbin Veterinary Research Institute.
- Zheng Haixue, Director of Lanzhou Veterinary Research Institute.
- Zhang Junmin, Deputy Director of Beijing Institute of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine.
- Zhu Kui, Professor of China Agricultural University.
The topics of the report are the following:
- 1, Current status and development trend of veterinary drug industry of China.
- 2, Analysis of the current situation of animal husbandry production.
- 3, Development and production of new veterinary vaccines.
- 4, Development and application of natural Chinese medicine extracts.
- 5, Promotion and application of the new version of GMP packaging machine.
Information Release of Veterinary Drug Research Results.
The Lanzhou Veterinary Research Institute of the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Harbin Veterinary Research Institute, China Agricultural University, Northeast Agricultural University and other units have released more than 70 kinds of new veterinary drug products and new technology cooperation information. These include veterinary vaccines, chemicals, disinfectants, traditional Chinese veterinary medicines and so on.
Signing Ceremony of Scientific and Technological Achievements.
Five cooperation projects were signed at the meeting. Five cooperation projects were signed at the meeting. In addition, the exhibition organizer arranges a new version of veterinary drug GMP related equipment product promotion conference, such as mixers, pharmaceutical packaging machines, etc. In addition to inviting relevant pharmaceutical equipment manufacturers for exhibitions, pharmaceutical parks, design institutes, pharmaceutical packaging machine manufacturers, and investment companies are also invited to promote and provide one-stop services for the implementation of the new version of GMP.
It is understood that more than 500 veterinary drugs, pharmaceutical packaging and related companies participated in this exhibition, with a booth area of 32,000 square meters. During the conference, relevant departments and bureaus of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, directly affiliated institutions, provincial (city, autonomous region) animal husbandry and veterinary administrative departments and veterinary drug inspection and testing institutions, agricultural scientific research institutions, industry associations, and veterinary drug production, operation, breeding enterprises and pharmaceutical equipment Nearly 30,000 representatives from manufacturers and other sectors participated in various activities organized by the exhibition.