An Inline Dual Head Auger Powder Filler Machine has two auger filler heads used to dispense and accurately measure the powdered product. The machine is designed to be integrated into a production line, continuously conveying containers. This inline configuration allows for seamless integration with other packaging equipment, such as cappers, labelers, and sealers, to create an efficient packaging process.
The self-patented single-row main-auxiliary double-head filling system and can-feeding system increase the speed while ensuring high precision.
- Main Filling and Supplementary Filling: One filling head plays main role, other one performs supplementary filling to ensure accuracy and efficiency of filling.
- Servo Can Feeding: Servo and pneumatic system controls the cans supporting and horizontal moving, realizing precise positioning and high-speed movement.
- Servo Filling: Adopts servo motor and servo drive to control the movement of auger screw. The filling is stable performance and high precision.
- High-response Weighing System: Ensure high precision during high-speed filling and canning.
- Filling Head Height Adjustable: Filling head equipped hand wheel is easily adjustable in height to accommodate containers of different heights.
- Dust Removal Device: Equipped dust removal device and negative pressure pipeline to ensure the production environment is dust-free from pollution.
- Horizontal Linear Structure: Adopts a horizontal linear structure design, which occupies a small area and is easy to clean and maintain.
Metering Method: Dual Head Auger Filler (Main Filling & Supplementary Filling)
hopper Volume: 50L(Main) & 11L (Assist)
Filling Weight: 100 – 1500g
Container Size: Φ60-140mm; H 60-260mm
Accuracy: 100-500g, ≤±1g; 500g-1000g, ≤±2g; ≥1000g, ≤±3g
Filling Speed: Over 45 cans/min
Voltage: 3P AC208-415V 50/60Hz
Power: 3.5 kw
Compressed Air: 6kg/cm 0.2cbm/min
Inline Dual Head Auger Powder Filler Machine | VTOPS-PDH-LW
A modern factory of 40,000 square meters