Induction Sealing Machine for Aluminum Foil
Induction sealing machine is the process of bonding thermoplastic materials by induction heating. This involves controlled heating an electrically conducting object (usually aluminum foil) by electromagnetic induction, through heat generated in the object by eddy currents.
Induction sealing is used in many types of manufacturing. In packaging it is used for package fabrication such as forming tubes from flexible materials, attaching plastic closures to package forms, etc. Probably the most common use of induction sealing is cap sealing, a non-contact method of heating an inner seal to hermetically seal the top of plastic and glass containers. This sealing process takes place after the container has been filled and capped.
Old model Induction Sealing Machine
1. Over-current and overvoltage automatic protection, safe and reliable.
2. Split type with independent lifting frame, air cooling, The performance is close to that of water-cooled machine.
3. All stainless steel molding shell with elegant appearance.
|Product Name||Induction Sealer Machine|
|Cooling method||Air cool|
|Voltage||AC Single-phase 220V 50/60Hz|
|Speed||Max. 250 bottles/min|
|Bottle Diameter||20-80mm, 50-120mm|
|Bottle Height||0-390mm (adjustable)|
Precautions for Use:
Here have 11 precautions for use the Aluminum Foil Induction Sealing Machine which are the following:
- 1. Firstly, all of the Induction Sealing Machine are not suitable for metal containers and metal caps. Moreover, it is also not possible to start the machine on a metal workbench.
- 2. The plug and pin of the power supply must be tightly connected, and the screws must be tightened.
- 3. The power cable is a single-phase three-wire power cord. In other words, the three wires are: a live wire, a neutral wire, and a ground wire.
- 4. For the safety of the operator, the ground of the workplace should dry to maintain insulation.
- 5. The induction sealing machine equipped an automatic protection function for overheating. When the temperature overheated, the buzzer will beep for a long time and the yellow indicator light of “abnormal protection (PRO. MD.)” is on. In this time, the main power switch should turn off. After the cooling buzzer stops in standby, the machine is available to continue work.
- 6. During the working process, the operator should check the surface of the induction head to check whether it is overheated.
- 7. The modle of VTOPS-SR-4000B equipped with a 5A fuse. It is not allowed to replace a fuse larger than 5A.
- 8. Impact, heavy pressure, and moisture during transportation, storage, and use of the equipment are not allowed.
- 9. You should stop using the machine if you find any exposed wires before use.
- 10. In addition, there is high voltage in the control cabinet and the main board is electrified. It is dangerous to open the control cabinet if without authorization.
Learn more about Induction Sealer Machines.