As one of the top 3 powder filling machine manufacturers in China, VTOPS is pleased to announce that the company successfully delivered three spice powder filling machines to Mr. GA, a customer in Georgia, Eurasia, on November 24, 2020. Mr. GA comes from Georgia in Eurasia, rich in clean medicinal plants and delicious spices. He works for the fragrance company established in 1997. With the company’s continuous expansion, the company’s total production area now exceeds 4,000 square meters. Therefore, he needs a spice powder filling machine to expand the scale.
VTOPS International Trade Manager Ms. Yue Lisa received an inquiry from Mr. GA through Alibaba. The details are as follows:
Information of Spice Powder Filling Machine Provided By Customers
1. Prefer Model: Spice Powder Filling Machine of model VTOPS-P1 or VTOPS-P2.
2. Packaging Weight: Minimum 10gr, maximum 1000gr.
3. Sizes of Daypack:
160X110X60mm (60 mm is gusset)
150X100X60mm (60 mm is gusset)
Information Required By Customers
1. Detailed specification of this equipment.
2. Detailed information of what consists in set of the powder filling machine.
3. The price of spice powder filling machine and delivery cost to Poti Port of Georgia.
Further Information to know:
1. The material characteristics, distinguish the power is free-flow or non-free flow. How to Determine if Your Product is Free Flow or Non-Free Flow? (Click to Learn More)
a. Non free flow, powder of seasonings and spices.
b. Free flow products like black pepper powder, and black pepper seeds.
2. Solution: An Auger Filler Solution for Free Flowing Materials (Click to Learn More)
a. Auger Filler: used to move non-free flowing materials.
b. Free-Flow Device: designed an auger filler tray to provide an even filling of free flowing materials, while preventing the natural flow when the auger is not turning.
Quotation and Transaction
After detailed communication with Ms. Lisa, Mr. GA decided to cooperate with VTOPS. Ms. Lisa provided him with a detailed quotation for a set of spice powder filling machines and screw conveyors. Mr. GA carefully reviewed the offer and fully discussed and confirmed it with his manager.
After careful consideration, Mr. GA and his manager thought that they should first conduct a trial to better understand the performance and feasibility of these devices. Therefore, they purchased three sets of spice powder filling machines for trial use. This decision was based on multiple considerations, including the equipment’s efficiency, ease of operation, maintenance costs, and fit with the company’s production needs. Ms. Lisa realizes Mr. GA’s company has more potential demand for spice powder filling machines. Therefore, she decided to offer more competitive prices based on the possibility of purchasing in bulk. This further promoted negotiations between the two parties, and the deal was done quickly.
Representatives Visited the Factory
After discussing all the details, Mr. GA invited his representative to the VTOPS factory to check all the machines they had purchased. Because of the bad experience with importing, they were worried about the quality and service. Ms. Lisa certainly understands the concern, and she welcomes customers coming for inspection.
On November 5, 2020, Mr. Hims, the representative of Mr. GA in China, came to the VTOPS factory to check each machine as discussed. Meanwhile, he sent photos and videos for Mr. GA to double-check. Mr. GA and his team were delighted with the devices and paid the deposit that day.
Packaging and Shipping of Spice Powder Filling Machine
VTOPS Company has excellent packaging and shipping efficiency to meet customers’ prompt delivery needs. They successfully packed and shipped all the machines to Shanghai Port in just a few days, preparing for subsequent shipping. Specific shipping information is as follows:
1. On November 18, 2020, all machines are ready. Ms. Lisa took immediate action and sent photos and video files to Mr. GA so that he could visually view the status and readiness of the machine. Mr. GA paid the balance of the machine quickly.
2. On November 19, 2020, Ms. Lisa booked the latest shipping service to Poti, Georgia. This decision ensures timely delivery of goods and the best method of transportation. According to the plan, the ship will depart on December 4, which provides both parties with a specific delivery schedule.
3. On November 21, 2020, VTOPS completed the packaging work. All machines are ready, and workers will transport these goods to the port of Shanghai for loading onto ships bound for Poti, Georgia. Ms. Lisa has maintained close contact with Mr. GA and constantly updated him on the progress of the machine. This active communication and information sharing was highly appreciated by Mr. GA. Timely communication helps ensure that both parties are always aware of the transaction’s status and maintain transparency.
This cooperation with Mr. GA can be called a very smooth cooperation. Mr. GA expressed high satisfaction with the cooperation process and the performance of the VTOPS team. This positive experience not only reflects VTOPS’ superior capabilities in trade execution but also emphasizes its strong emphasis on client relationships. Mr. GA said that he looks forward to more cooperation opportunities in the future. As the company gradually grows, VTOPS will continue to improve its professional services. We not only focus on improving product quality but also focus on providing customers with a good shopping experience. They are committed to providing quality customer support and excellent after-sales service to ensure customers receive all-round satisfaction during purchasing.